How does the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme work?
Under the context of the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme, we offer to schools/institutes registering candidates with the British Council in Cyprus for IELTS on paper and IELTS on computer (Academic and General Training), the possibility of becoming a member of the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme, which will entitle them to:
- Exam administration support
- B2B customer (institute/school) support
- Candidate support
- Communication support
Membership level is based on the number of registrations from 1 September until 31 August of the next year and is reviewed at the end of the period. Members will receive one point for each unique candidate entry.
The eligibility of points for each level of membership is as follows:
- Bronze Member: 1 - 15 registrations
- Silver Member: 16 - 30 registrations
- Gold Member: 31 - 60 registrations
- Diamond Member: 61 and above registrations
Members enjoy exclusive benefits, including financial incentives and promotions, more flexible exams services, learner and teacher resources, marketing support and other local offers throughout the year.
As you move up the levels you will enjoy greater benefits as a thank you for continuing to choose the British Council as your exam services partner.
The benefits include but not limited to:
- Certificate of member status recognition
- Access to IELTS B2B Agent Portal
- Welcome pack folder with programme outline and guidance on partner registration portal
- Use of official British Council branding and other marketing collaterals
- On Demand exam sessions (IELTS on Computer min 5 test takers and IELTS on Paper min 15 test takers)
- Flexible Speaking exam dates
- Last minute registrations
- Complimentary test cancellations
- Complimentary test date transfers
- Extra TRFs (Test Report Forms)
- Invitation to country IELTS members meetings/award ceremony (annual)
- Training on product and registration process for partner staff (F2F or online)
- Free places for IELTS Teacher Training seminars/webinars
- IELTS Success stories testimonial listings on Take IELTS webpage
- Dedicated Customer Relations Team.
Get in touch with us. We are here to help you get started.
Application for membership is open to all schools, language centres and other education organisations and institutions that register candidates for IELTS at one of our authorised exam centres in Cyprus.
If you have any further questions about British Council IELTS Partnership Programme membership, please contact Antonis Fiakas, Account Relationship Coordinator, English and Exams email@example.com, your dedicated personal account support contact in our exams team.