The registration period for the Cambridge International Assessment Education May/June 2022 examination session, is now open until Tuesday, 15 February 2022.
In the downloads section below you can find the list of subjects that we are offering with the fees.
>> Registration for Individuals (not Schools)
>> Registration for Schools
View Payment Instructions
- Payment: Be informed that you need to submit a copy of your payment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days otherwise your registration will be cancelled.
- Late fees: we will be accepting entries with late fees from 16 February until 11 April 2022
- Access Arrangements: please note that if you have candidates with Access Arrangements, you have to send us the medical report (the medical report must be in English and a recent one, a translated report is not accepted by Cambridge) immediately after you complete the registration. If you have candidates who are requesting Modified paper, please contact us before you register the candidate as the deadline is 15 January 2022
- IGCSE ESL dates: Reading and Writing 5 May 2022 pm and Listening 9 May 2022 pm
- Covid-19: In case the exams are cancelled due to Covid19 restrictions, we will let you know the procedure to register for the next session
- Refunds: For any case of refunds 25% admin fee will be deducted from the original fee.