In Cyprus we offer the following admissions tests:
BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT)
The BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT) is a subject-specific admissions test for applicants to medicine, veterinary medicine and similar courses at universities where the majority of the applicants have followed a predominantly UK-based school science curriculum.
The BMAT is a 2-hour pen-and-paper test divided into in three sections:
- Section 1: Aptitude & Skills
- Section 2: Scientific Knowledge & Applications
- Section 3: Writing Task 30 minutes
Sixth Term Examination Paper (STEP)
The Sixth Term Examination Paper Mathematics is a well-established mathematics examination designed to test candidates on questions that are similar in style to undergraduate mathematics. The STEP is for applicants to Mathematics courses at the University of Cambridge and the University of Warwick and is used by the University of Cambridge as the basis for conditional offers. Other universities sometimes ask candidates to take the STEP as part of their offer – in such cases, the university can advise on which papers to take.
How to register
Please download an application form (see downloads section below) and return it as per the instructions on the form.
Other Admission Tests on offer
The below Admissions Tests are also on offer. Please contact us for more information on dates and registration.
- Classics Admissions Tests (CAT)
- English Literature Admissions Test (ELAT)
- History Aptitude Test (HAT)
- Mathematics Admissions Test (MAT)
- Modern Languages Admissions Test (MLAT)
- Oriental Languages Aptitude Test (OLAT)
- Physics Aptitude Test (PAT)
- University of Oxford Philosophy Test
- Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA)