Overview of the Webinar
This webinar will focus on the writing skills required for the Cambridge B2 First for schools exam. We will look at the assessment criteria, scales, band descriptors and the various writing task types and will discuss the skills and competences required for each task. We will also share practical ideas, tips and advice on how teachers can help candidates to develop such skills and be fully prepared for the Writing paper for B2 First for Schools.
Who is the webinar for?
The webinar is for both novice and experienced English language teachers who:
- Prepare or will prepare candidates for the B2 First for schools
- Want to develop and improve their learners’ writing skills at B2 level
- share and exchange practical ideas with colleagues.
By the end of the webinar teachers will be able to:
- Understand the assessment criteria and band descriptors for B2 First for Schools
- Understand the requirements and skills need for the B2 level
- Understand the various task types and how to approach them
- Discuss the challenges learners may face when approaching these tasks
- Receive and share practical ideas and tips to help learners develop their writing skills at B2.
Available webinar session:
Thursday 4, November 2021 at 9.30 - 11.30 Cyprus (GMT+2)
Webinar length is 120 minutes including a break and a questions section.
Meet the Presenter : Tassoula Antoniou Katsiami
Tassoula is currently working as a language school principal in Limassol, Cyprus. She belongs to the Cambridge Assessment English pool of teacher trainers and examiners. She is highly interested in Learning & Professional development and provides support for teachers and learners both locally and internationally since 1992. She has an extensive background in teaching EFL/ ESP, teacher training, language coaching, education management and leadership.