We offer an official and fully recognised translation service, which covers a wide range of UK qualifications and documents issued by Cypriot and Greek Educational Institutions.
If you are planning to study in the UK you will be asked to submit relevant documents. Our official and fully recognised Translation Service covers a wide range of documents.
From Greek to English:
- Documents issued by Cypriot and Greek Educational Institutions of secondary, further and higher education like Apolyterion, university transcripts and degrees.
- Documents issued by official bodies in Cyprus and Greece
From English to Greek:
- Documents issued by UK Educational Institutions of secondary, further and higher education
- Documents issued by official bodies in the UK
- English language certificates issued by the University of Cambridge ESOL, Edexcel etc.
What is the process?
If you would like to make use of our translation services please follow the process below:
- Name, as it appears on ID
- Contact telephone number
- postal address
2. You will receive an email confirmation of receipt of the translation
3. Once the translation is ready, you will be contacted and informed about the total cost of the service.
4. You will need to make payment at Hellenic Bank and send us a scanned copy of the payment
5. We will then send you the translation (by post/courier service) which ever method you prefer. For those who prefer to collect the translation from our offices they will be advised to do so at a specific time/day. Please note that translations will be provided upon bank payment receipt
How much does it cost?
- High School Leaving Certificates cost €30.00 per page (price includes three translated and certified copies).
- Other documents cost €35.00 per page (price includes three translated and certified copies).
- Extra copies cost €9.00 per page.
How long does it take?
- Translation of documents normally takes 1-5 working days.
For additional information, please contact our Education department at firstname.lastname@example.org