Want to study in the UK? Get advice from experts who really know…
Join us online from Monday 4 to Friday 8 October 2021.
Study UK: The essentials is a free online event for students from European countries who want to study in the UK. This is your chance to get the latest and most important news and advice about everything from filling in your application to getting your Student visa to starting out as a UK student.
We’ll be joined by more than 50 universities – including:
- Five of the UK’s top ten and two in the world top 20 university rankings (Guardian’s University Ranking 2021, Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021)
- 16 out of the 24 ‘Russell Group’ of renowned research universities
- Great universities from all around the UK offering an amazing range of world-class courses and course combinations
...along with current and former students, who will give you real-life tips and the ‘true story’ about study in the UK.
Who can join this event?
The event is suitable for European students of all levels, particularly students who are looking for advice to finalise and submit their application and get started in the UK. You might be:
- Applying for your first bachelor’s degree – or exploring master’s or postgraduate;
- A seasoned traveller – or it’s your first time abroad;
- You’ve got your application sorted – or you’ve no idea where to start.
Study UK: The essentials is your chance to get the information you need, directly from students, universities and British Council experts, at the click of a button.
What happens at the event?
Once you have registered on the platform, you’ll be able to:
- Attend webinars and online masterclasses
- Live chat with participating UK universities
- Browse profiles of more than 50 participating universities, including exclusive scholarship and discount offers for European students
- Get the facts about visas
- Get tips on how to do your application
- Learn about English language requirements for UK study
- Hear from current and former students
- Ask your questions, get your answers – and start planning your UK study journey.
How do I take part?
The event is fully online, and it runs from 4–8 October 2021.
You can register from 6 September and start browsing the platform and university profiles and book your place at the online sessions.
- Click ‘Join a webinar’ to see the webinar calendar and book a session
- Click ‘Find a university’ to search the profiles of more than 50 participating UK universities, see their info for EU students and live chat with their representatives.
If you can’t attend all the webinars you want to, don’t worry. Once you’ve registered on the platform, you can watch any of the past webinars ‘on demand’ until 8 October and beyond into 2022.
The event platform and talks are in English. Each talk lasts approximately half an hour.
We look forward to seeing you there!