There are education agents, counsellors and advisors who can help you to apply for a course at a university, college or school in the UK.
They can help you choose an institution and make your application, and they might also be able to advise you on topics such as visas, accommodation, travel and more.
You don’t have to use an agent or advisor to apply to study in the UK, but if you would like to find one, then you can search our database of British Council trained agents.
The British Council is the UK’s leading professional body for providing information on UK education. This certificated Agents training programme has been developed by the British Council to provide a broad knowledge of the UK education system and studying and living in Britain. It enables to effectively promote UK education and provide high-quality information, resources and services to potential international students.
If you are interested please send an email to email@example.com
New Study UK free online course – open to all
The Study UK campaign has produced a free massive open online course (MOOC) that will provide you with information about the UK as a study destination. It will be your opportunity to:
- join an online community and access lots of free resources and guidance to help you with promotional activities
- interact with others and share expertise whilst learning
- learn with the British Council. The course is led by Helen Obaje, Professional Development Manager at the British Council.
It follows the journey of a student from their first decision to study, through to the support they need while living and studying in the UK. Topics covered include:
- the benefits of study in the UK
- learning why students choose the UK
- defining the skills, knowledge and responsibilities needed to get students on to the right course
- understanding how UK institutions support learners
- exploring the resources available to support agents, counsellors and advisors.
You can register your interest now: http://bit.ly/2xIvhx7.
This course is designed primarily for those counselling students looking to come to the UK to study, including school counsellors, education agents and those interested in becoming education agents. Potential students and learners who are interested in coming to the UK to study will also find the course informative and useful.