What is the Addvantage member scheme?
By registering candidates for Cambridge English Qualifications or IELTS tests with the British Council you can enjoy the benefits of working with a trusted and professional organisation.
As a member of Addvantage will have access to additional services and benefits that will guarantee your candidates’ success in taking exams and which enhance their skills, careers and future!
The Addvantage member scheme is available to language centres, schools and institutions that have not collaborated with us before or have not worked with us for a number of years. Sign up with us now and become a member of Addvantage. You can start enjoying your membership benefits right away.
How does the Addvantage member scheme work?
Your membership level will depend on the total number of Cambridge English Qualifications and IELTS candidate registrations you made with us in the previous calendar year (1 January to 31 December). We offer four membership levels.
|1 to 19||Addvantage Member|
|20 to 50||Addvantage Bronze|
|51 to 100||Addvantage Silver|
|101 and above||Addvantage Gold|
Each candidate represents one point, no matter how many exams the candidate is registered to take. Each level has attractive and exclusive benefits for you to enjoy from 1 January to 31 December of the next calendar year.
We have carefully tailored the Addvantage Benefits to fully support students, parents, teachers and schools. They include:
- Opportunity for students and teachers to participate in British Council’s “Our Future” competition with fabulous prizes www.britishcouncil.org/exam/our-future
- access to the British Council’s LearnEnglish Exams website offering candidates extra practice and last-minute revision in the B2 First of Schools (FCE) and C1 Advanced (CAE) exams learn-english-exams.britishcouncil.org
- Our e-guide to English language exams and helping children with exam preparation for parents.
- free places at British Council organised seminars
- opportunity to host exams at your premises
- discounts according to membership level
- promotional materials for your school and many more.
You can find out more in the Addvantage Booklet below.
How to become a member of the Addvantage scheme
For more information and to activate your membership please see our Terms and Conditions below or contact Natasha Apostolidou, Exams Business Pursuit and Account Relationship Manager, email@example.com, telephone +357 22585000.