Studying at a University is definitely different from school! British Council is giving you a unique opportunity to make the most of your time at a UK university and prepare you for your studies and life in the UK!
Join us and find out everything you need for a successful university life!
This year the seminar has been especially designed to help you find out about:
- Different aspects of academic life in the UK
- Skills needed for an effective study to prepare you for what to expect during your studies.
- Teaching and learning information at UK institutions, assessment methods and information on what to expect in a lecture, a seminar, a tutorial and a workshop.
- Practical information on preparing for your journey, tips on travelling to your destination.
- Organisations that can help and advise you during your stay in the UK as well as banking and accommodation.
Note down the date: Friday 4 August 2017 from 17.30-20.30 at Centrum HotelOpens in a new tab or window., Nicosia.
Participation fee : EUR 15 per student accompanied by a parent.
For more information and reservations contact Stella Petrou, T 22585273.