Do you want to take a Bachelor's or a Master's degree or study English in the UK? Do you need help in finding the right course and applying for a course? Are you looking for assistance in applying for university accommodation or for a student loan?
Our well trained staff will give you all the information needed.
Personal advice can only be offered through appointment
We offer personal advice and answers to your queries regarding studying in the UK. Personal advice can only be offered through appointment. Contact us on +357 22585000 or send us an email at email@example.com.
We offer the following services:
1. Counselling guidance
Our experienced education cousellors can provide you with individual guidance on:
- Accredited English Language Courses
- Foundation and Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- UCAS Clearing Services
2. Translations / certifications
If you are planning to study in the UK, you may need to have Greek documents translated into English for submission to UK educational institutions and authorities.
Our official and fully recognised translation and certification service covers a wide range of documents, including:
- Certificates of Studies
- Transcripts of grades and degrees issued by UK and Greek universities.
- English language certificates
- Certificates issued by the Greek / Cyprus authorities and other official documents required for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the UK.
More information can be found by clicking here.
3. MEDICAL PROFESSIONS CONSULTANCY
Whether you are pursuing a medical specialty or a salaried post as a doctor, dentist, nurse or midwife in the UK, our experienced counsellors can provide you with individual guidance and support. Find out more about our services by clicking here.
4. EDUCATION UK EXHIBITIONS
The British Council organises the Education UK Exhibition up to three times a year in Cyprus – you can meet representatives from UK institutions directly to get advice on your application and more. Find out our next Education UK Exhibition by clicking here.
5. AGENTS TRAINING
The training provides a certificated qualification for education agents, counsellors and consultants who have successfully completed the Education UK Certificate training within the last 2 years. Find out more about our Agents Training by clicking here.
Did you know?
- British Council is the only official UK organisation in Cyprus and represents all UK registered universities and colleges.
- We do not work on a commission basis
- We offer an unbiased approach by valuing the skills, knowledge and needs of each individual
- Our experienced Education UK Advisors have a strong and long collaboration with all UK universities and colleges
- We aim to secure a top university place for a successful student life and exciting career opportunities.