Find a UK education agent

There are education agents, counsellors and advisors who can help you to apply for a course at a university, college or school in the UK.

They can help you choose an institution and make your application, and they might also be able to advise you on topics such as visas, accommodation, travel and more.

You don’t have to use an agent or advisor to apply to study in the UK, but if you would like to find one, then you can search our database of British Council trained agents. 

Agents Training

The British Council is the UK’s leading professional body for providing information on UK education. This certificated Agents training programme has been developed by the British Council to provide a broad knowledge of the UK education system and studying and living in Britain. It enables to effectively promote UK education and provide high-quality information, resources and services to potential international students.  

If you are interested please send an email to

Course start date Monday              18 September         2017 
Course completion date Monday              16 October              2017
Support meeting  Wednesday        18 October              2017
Examination Date Wednesday        25 October              2017 
Graduation Ceremony - Reception February (as part of the Exhibition)   2018