The Global Study Awards (TGSA) is an exciting initiative promoting studying abroad, initiated by the International Student Identity Card, StudyPortals and British Council IELTS in 2015. The Global Study Awards is available to prospective students in all countries worldwide wishing to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a higher education institution.
Who are we looking for?
The Global Study Awards is designed to support highly motivated, talented individuals who can actively demonstrate:
- their potential to contribute to society through their studies;
- a strong commitment to developing their career;
- their sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for The Global Study Awards applicants must:
- be aged 18 years or over on 1 January 2017;
- have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, and hold a valid official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council after 1 June 2016;
- be a valid ISIC cardholder at the time of application;
- for students planning to enroll on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in Spring term 2018;
- have written a short review of their study experience at STeXX.eu
- be able to provide a confirmation letter and/or official enrolment letter (if applicable) from the institution by the cut-off date.
Deadline 27th November: 2 GSA awards for the Spring 2018 intake (studies starting between 1 January - 31 March 2018)
Each individual global study award will have a maximum value of £10,000.
*The Award prize will be applied toward the cost of tuition fees in the first instance, if tuition fees are below £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated for living costs.
If you would like further information on any aspect of the Global Study Awards, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
#TGSA - Follow updates as they happen on ISIC Global Office Facebook.