Fly higher with UK professional qualifications
We’re able to give you access to some of the most valuable UK based professional qualifications that will see your career soar. And you don’t need to leave the country to get the qualification.
Our staff will make sure you have a simple and straightforward experience, from the moment you register for your professional exam to the day you get your results.
We’ll look after the whole process, from providing the exam venue and professionally trained supervisor to having your exams processed by the exam board.
All you need to do is prepare for your exam and turn up on exam day.
Who we partner with
You can study with several top professional bodies and take your exams in Cyprus.
A few popular qualifications are listed below, but please contact the exams team if you wish to sit another professional qualification exam not listed here.
- ADIT: International Tax
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- University College of Estate Management (UCEM)
- Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- City & Guilds
- International Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIoL)
- Society of Technical Analysts (STA)
How do you register?
It’s really easy to register for your professional exams.
- First get in touch with your education institution and register your exam directly with them.
- Then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the requested examination arrangement and we will respond to your email within 48 hours.
How much does it cost?
You can either contact us at email@example.com or your examination board to discuss all cost involved to take your exam with the British Council. Please note that the examination cost vary depending on the Board/Professional Body.